DID YOU KNOW...
Vitamin D is unusual because it is the only vitamin that can be synthesized in the body. Sunlight is the main source of Vitamin D, though sunscreen lotions with high SPF can prevent vitamin D formation. Vitamin D is also the only vitamin that is a hormone.
1. Siegfried is the hero in what famous Ballet ?
a. Swan Lake
c. The Nutcracker
d. Midsummer Night's Dream
2. What type of dance is featured in the show Stepping Out ?
3. True or false;
Sir Elton John wrote the music for The Lion King ...
4. What country owns the Azores ?
5. Which member of the Traveling Wilburys took the moniker of Lucky (or Boo) Wilbury ?
6. Which Two countries share the famed "Riviera" ?
7. James Garner, of Maverick fame, was the title character in what successful TV Private Eye Series ?
8. What was the more formal name of President Reagan's "Star Wars" program ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
William Clark (of "Lewis & Clark fame) is credited with finding the remains of the first Mastodon in the USA.
2. Tap Dancing
5. Bob Dylan
6. France and Italy
7. The Rockford Files
8. Strategic Defense Initiative
Upon returning from the famous expedition in 1806, Clark was commissioned by President Jefferson in 1807 to organize a paleontological dig in a salt marsh in what is now Big Bone Lick State Park in Kentucky.
Clark found fossilized remains of both Mastodon and Woolly Mammoths at the site.
"Still, a man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest"...
- Simon & Garfunkle