DID YOU KNOW..
Four years passed between Germany's invasion of France, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands and D-Day;
Less than eleven months passed between the "D-Day" invasion of France by the Allies in WWII till Germany surrendered......
1. Which Group backed singer Gary Puckett ?
2. In which movie was Ursula Andress the "Bond Girl" ?
3. What does "Fondue" translate to in English ?
4. Who Said That;
"We are not amused!"
5. Really tough Question; (worth two points)
The Anterior Cruciate ligament is located where on the human body;
6. What spirit is made from fermented sugar cane ?
7. What paper is used to test acid and alkali ?
8. What's the smallest nation with a permanent seat on the United Nations Security Council, both in area and population ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
In the film, Titanic, the Captain is the last man to board the lifeboats.
1. The Union Gap
2. Dr. No
4. Queen Victoria
5. c.- knee
8. The United Kingdom
The Captain is depicted bravely going down with his ship.
“Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
― John Stuart Mill