Twinkie diet helps nutrition professor lose 27 pounds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Most people (myself included) do not eat small enough servings of snack foods to make a positive difference in calories. There are a lot of calories packed into a small amount of salty/sugary/fatty snack foods. I'm sure a 100-calorie serving of broccoli is a lot more filling than a 100-calorie serving of Twinkies.

:huh:Barbara

Most people (myself included) do not eat small enough servings of snack foods to make a positive difference in calories. There are a lot of calories packed into a small amount of salty/sugary/fatty snack foods. I'm sure a 100-calorie serving of broccoli is a lot more filling than a 100-calorie serving of Twinkies.

:huh:Barbara

I would agree to that, but he was calorie counting those Twinkies....

I would agree to that, but he was calorie counting those Twinkies....
Yes, I know. What I meant was that most people would have a hard time limiting the number of calories. It was definitely an interesting experiment.

:)Barbara

i have long maintained that the calories count. not what you eat them in. weight loss aside, highly sweetenedfood and food containing a lot of fat are not good for your health. blood sugar spikes and arteries clog. however 100 calories of brocc. are not all that satisfying. moderation is still the key, in all food intake.

Last edited:
LOL Yeah, I agree. I was just using broccoli as an example. I love vegetables, but I also love Twinkies! :LOL:

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom