Your laugh for today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pdswife

Chef Extraordinaire
A woman was walking down the beach and spotted a brass lamp half-buried in the sand. She picked it up and brushed away the sand. A Genie appeared from the lamp and said: “Thank you for releasing me. I will grant you three wishes. But be warned, your husband will receive twice of whatever you request.”
“What,” she replied, “you meant hat cheating bastard who took me for every cent and skipped town? I’d divorce him if I could find him. He gets twice what I do?”
The Genie responded “Yes; it’s an old rule, but I can’t do anything about it.”
“OK,” she said, “for my first wish, I want one billion dollars, with all the necessary records and taxes handled.”
The Genie responded “Done.”
“Does this mean my husband now has two billion tax-free, legal dollars in his bank?”
“Yes.”
“OK, for my second wish, I want the biggest, most perfect, most valuable diamond to ever exist, with all the necessary documentation to prove it’s mine without question.”
“It will become the second-largest and most valuable as soon as I grant the wish, but it’s done.”
“So, now my husband has two billion dollars and the largest, most valuable diamond in the world, worth twice what mine is worth. Is that right?”
“Yes.”
“OK; Genie, scare me half to death.”:)

yes! I would have put the little smiley head whose head is rolling around in here, but the computer wouldn't let me! so ...rolley laughing head!!!

Back
Top Bottom