Your profile name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My name is significant because it indicates my real identity. I am Dorothy's Auntie Em (Andy M.).

Most people don't realize that the Wizard of Oz is a true story, fictionalized for the movie. The real Andy M. from the story was turned into a female for the movie and the name was modified to accommodate the gender change.

The real story is about a young girl who was lost in a tornado in the dust bowl in the 30s. She was missing for some time and the family was beginning to think they would never see her again.

Many months later she reappeared as a changed person. Upon investigation, the police found she had actually run off to California and was making her way selling illegal substances to the Hollywood set.

Several months into this new endeavor she got tired of the wicked life she was leading and headed home. She arrived at the farm late one night and walked into Andy M.'s room and tried to awaken him, by calling out, "Andy M., Andy M.", while pulling his leg....

...just like I'm pulling yours right now.

ROTFLMAO! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Chef June is what my students have called me for a long time. I just ran it together. :chef:

nothing creative. 'ell' is how you would spell the first letter of my first name.
'a' is the the first letter of my previous married name. (came up with the
moniker before I changed my name) 'kav' are the first 3 letters of my last
name now. pretty basic, unfortunately.

My User Name

My user name is kind of a take on where I was born plus other esoteric meanings; i.e., the name of a railroad company and their trains which used to pass through my hometown daily. Ah, nostalgia!

Whoooeee!

think "silence of the lambs" and you will figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom