Poll: Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What's your favorite ICE CREAM flavor?

• Vanilla Vanilla Vanilla!

Votes: 34 41.5%
  • Chocolate Brownie with the little pieces of fudge inside

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • Chocolate Mint Chip

Votes: 15 18.3%
  • Peppermint

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Rocky Road with cashews!

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • Peach Melba w/pieces of graham cracker crust

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Butter Pecan with pecan halves inside

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • Strawberry Cheesecake Swirl

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • White Chocolate Raspberry

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Mocha Java

Votes: 9 11.0%

• Total voters
Why vanilla peopleee. vanilla is no good lol

My favourite is hagendaz cookies and cream, then mint choc chip, but neither were in poll, so i went for what sounded the yummiest, 'chocolate brownie with little peices of fudge inside' :D

I love Butter Pecan, along with all the caramel swirl-types & fads that have followed it. Although a close 2nd is any type of chocolate.

The only ones I really can't stand are all the super-sweet ones with tons of candy mixed in. Yuck.

My Favorite Ice Cream Flavor...

Ice cream! I just like ice cream, but the flavor I eat most would have to be homemade vanilla. My families freezer is so full of ice cream bars and popcicles that there is a whole shelf dedicaded to them.

Well my altime favorite since I was six has been Pumpkin, but as for your poll I'd have to say White Choc. Rasberry. My faves are Pumpkin, Lemon (made with real zest), Banana Foster, Birthday Cake, Yellow Cake Batter, Biscotti, and Belgian Dark Chocolate. Rum Raison and Hazelnut are pretty good too. And I guess Banana Pudding almost makes the list. And Gingerbread. Ok now I'm just babbling and need to stop. I just realized I like really far-out kinds of ice cream.
I can't believe how many Vanilla people there are. Come on, just plain old vanilla? Really? And you can't count it as your favorite if you just like it with sauce and whipped cream and nuts and stuff you know. I mean a bowl of vanilla by itself. MAN how bland.

Last edited:
I just had a major breakthrough: Carrot Cake flavored ice cream. I'm totally going to invent that as soon as I get an ice cream machine.

Back
Top Bottom