Poll: Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What's your favorite ICE CREAM flavor?

• Vanilla Vanilla Vanilla!

Votes: 34 41.5%
  • Chocolate Brownie with the little pieces of fudge inside

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • Chocolate Mint Chip

Votes: 15 18.3%
  • Peppermint

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Rocky Road with cashews!

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • Peach Melba w/pieces of graham cracker crust

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Butter Pecan with pecan halves inside

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • Strawberry Cheesecake Swirl

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • White Chocolate Raspberry

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Mocha Java

Votes: 9 11.0%

• Total voters
cats said:
Has to be plain Chocolate and surprised that it wasn't even included in the choices, I mean really, just as basic as Vanilla.

I have to agree with everyone who thinks CHOCOLATE is a most, when it comes to ice-cream and it SHOULD be on the list. I had to vote for my second best: Pralines and creame

You also didn't have maple nut, another favorite of mine. But I have to say that due to its versatility, vanilla is my all time favorite with butter pecan, maple nut, and strawberry cheescake tied for second.

Want somthing truly delicious, break up a carmello bar into the little squares, carefull fold the squares into softened vanilla ice cream, and enjoy after chilling until it's hard once more. Serve with a light caramel syrup over top.

No, really, this is good for my diabetes. Really :angel:

Seeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I just bought a delicious one yesterday. It's a 2005 Collector's Edition, Edy's "Checkered Flag Sundae". It's a creamy vanilla swirled with fudge and chunks of real brownies. Yum!

Is it cliche to say cookie dough :mrgreen: I also love ice creams with cherries in them, especially dark black cherries that give the ice cream a glorious light burgundy hue.

My kiddie favourite is tutti fruiti.
But right now it has got to be Caramel Pecan with chocolate truffles ontop or my homemade Tiramasu sundae(A scopp of good coffee icecream on a small bed of ladyfingers dipped in a espresso and rum mixture. Caramel drizzled ontop. Divine!)

Last edited:
My favourites are:

-latte macchiato
-stracciatella
-coconut
-snickers taste
-walnut
-yogurt
-lemon (from Italian Ice-Shop)

greetings from Germany
Tanja

Last summer I tried a wonderful B&J flavour - cinnamon oatmeal cookie - but I can't seem to find it here again this year, which is too bad as it was divine! I'm thinking I might have to play around and see if I could duplicate it myself at home :mrgreen:

I voted for vanilla, but my all-time decadent favorite is called "Moose Tracks". It's white chocolate with big streaks of chocolate ganache and little round "dumplings" of chocolate candy.

Hi Constance, that sounds really cool, where did you find "moose track"? I know plenty of Canadians who would get a huge kick out of something with that name :mrgreen:

IC, down here it's made by Prairie Farms and Breyer's. I did a search on it, and it seems there are several brands and several different varieties. Hershey's makes the Moose Tracks fudge, so maybe you can find something like it up there.

Last edited:
Okay, I voted for mint chocolate chip, preferably with big chips.

Vanilla, I'll grant, is the most versatile, it's the ice cream that makes the best staple good.

Any of the flavors on the list are fine with me, picked the mint because it's got such a refreshing taste,

We have been pumping out our own ice creams for almost 3 years now, and created many, many tasty flavours... some of our favourites are

-REAL vanilla made from Bourbon vanilla bean
-extreme strawberry (it is not pastel pink, but almost RED, from strawberry overload!)
-pistacchi
-wild blueberries
-Earl grey tea and cream
-cassata (ricotta, almond and candied fruits)
-pina colada (pineapple, coconut, touch of rum)
-mango and cream
-mandarine
-cappuccino
-white chocolate with smarties
-Irish creme

I am sure I am forgetting more, (though almost all ice creams we made came out very good..:-p )

For the next experiment, we would like to use dulce di leche and maple syrup (on separate flavours!!).

I like plain ole ordinary chocolate, as well as vanilla and peppermint. I was visiting my sister last month and we stopped by her local Brewster's Ice Cream place and I tried their Key Lime Pie which was rather good. Surprisingly I didn't care for Marble Slab Creamery's (I think that's their name) Key Lime Pie:rolleyes: .

On a side note, when looking at the list of smilies,I came across these two. What's the difference between them::angel: (angel) and :innocent: (innocent)?

Just curious.

Back
Top Bottom