High Bucky Noon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
buckytom said:
“...And the secret of (stainless) steel has always carried with it a mystery. You must learn its riddle, Conan. You must learn its discipline...”

sush, i have chosen my weapons. an 8 qt. stainless steel stockpot my mom gave me (it was hers for 30 years or so), and a 2 1/2 qt. sautee pan, a wooden cutting board, and my 8" oxo chef's knife...

Uh oh, Buckytom has gone up the mountain, and has gotten Crumb to be in his corner...

Ronjohn erases the line on the whiteboard..

Buckytom 3-1, DS 3-1 Even odds folks!

John

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, its dark and were wearing sunglasses"

sush, don't make me drive out to chi-town to make you post your recipe!!!!!!

buckytom said:
“...And the secret of (stainless) steel has always carried with it a mystery. You must learn its riddle, Conan. You must learn its discipline...”

sush, i have chosen my weapons. an 8 qt. stainless steel stockpot my mom gave me (it was hers for 30 years or so), and a 2 1/2 qt. sautee pan, a wooden cutting board, and my 8" oxo chef's knife...

Suky, Suky now!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

It is on! Time to throw down!

Sushi, it is time for you to chose your weapons......or throw in the towel.

Whoo-Hoo. It's the Discuss Cooking Kitchen Stadium!!! (Our version of the Iron Chef.)

Gentlemen, go to your neutral corners, no saucy behaviour, pick your secret red sauce ingredients, & may the best saucier win. BTW, no cheating.

Last edited:
The woodshed is to small to take care of this..guess I'll just have to be there with the rest of you and try to keep them in line..If all else fails..I can always call out the Marine Corps...
Marge LOL

I'm forming the judging panel for Iron Chef/Discusscooking. I want to be the Japanese actress who defers to the men all the time and giggles stupidly...How does my hair look? My nails? Good...I'm ready to judge. (Give me a big bib to protect my gown, please.)

Allez cuisine!

can I wear my pink rhinestone apron? I have matching shoes too.
After all, a judge must look her best! Scoot over, thier, I'm in the panel!

ok, but you 2 have to giggle a lot while covering your mouths...

now we need a former lower house member, a rosanjin scholar, and a famous sports or music figure to be judges.

thinking outloud...yeah "The Rock" is quite the dish. don't know if he's tender though :ermm:

Last edited:
11.gif

Theres only one place we can do this. And do it RIGHT!
We have fixed up the virtual Cafes kitchen to acco MO date yar self and the others.... yonder.

(ALix..... Crewsk...... Middie.... Thier..... Jkath..... you DID set it all up..... RIGHT? :unsure: )

Do you agree to these here terms Bucky?!
11.gif

Good morning all - here's the latest line...

DS - with the strong Clint Eastwood vibe going on, is at 3-2, while Buckytom is only slightly behind at 3-1.

John

Hmm, "A Fistfull of Red Sauce"? Sounds Messy!

Last edited:
lots of tomatoes and tomato products here! can't wait till the red sauce face-off! i'm shakin' in my shoes and don't know whose side to be on!:LOL:

luv you both, buckytom and sush!

*Thier dashes in still in her jammies and begins assembling the bleachers for the onlookers and fires up the cinema popcorn machine in the front entrance.* Where's my doggone wrench? I'm not a morning person...Anybody got time to make me a nonfat white chocolate mocha with whip?

Back
Top Bottom