DID YOU KNOW...
The decimal system was invented in India in 100 B.C. The concept of zero as
a number is also attributed to India, around 628 A.D.
1. From what material is the bed of a snooker table made?
2. Twenty one years after leaving office, which American president was a
recipient of a Nobel Peace Prize?
3. A continuation to a trilogy of films released between 2001 and 2007, what
2018 movie featured the heist of precious jewels from the Metropolitan
Museum of Art and starred Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, and Anne Hathaway?
4. What is the anatomical name for the forehead
(Hint; Ritchie Cunningham might know...)
5. Which month of the year has the highest suicide rate, according to 1915
a. - December
b. - November
c. - May
d. - June
6. What is 'Speleology' ?
7. At what temperature, at sea level, does water boil?
8. In Science, there's an 'Hypothesis' ; what's a more common term for this
(Hint; Two Words; 'E' 'G' ...)
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Cybersquatters are people who take over a company’s website for nefarious
2. Jimmy Carter
3. 'Ocean's 8'
4. the Frons
5. - c
6. the study or exploration of caves
7. - 212 degrees
8. Educated Guess
Cybersquatters in the early 1990s recognized the potential to make a fortune
in years to come by registering many domain names containing popular words
or phrases. This is done by either selling the names to interested buyers
for a premium, or generating "advertising clicks" on websites. In 1999, a
law was passed giving the owners of trademarked entities the legal right to
own the domain name. This law is the "Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection
Act" or ACPA.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi