DID YOU KNOW...
Earth's rapid rotation coupled with its nickel-iron core creates a powerful magnetic field. The field protects the Earth from damaging solar winds.-
1. Bollywood makes movies in which language?
2. Name That Tune (1964) ;
"It is the evening of the day, I sit and watch the children play
Smiling faces I can see, but not for me
I sit and watch, __ _____ __ __"
3. What is the function of the Hippocampus ?
a. - Memory
b. - Coordination
c. - Involuntary Muscle function
d. - All of These
4. If I suffer from Bathmophobia, what is it that I fear ?
a. - Toilets
b. - Bathtubs
c. - Escalators
d. - Stairs
5. George Foreman defeated this fighter to become the oldest heavyweight
champion in Boxing history ?
a. - Michael Spinks
b. - Michael Moorer
c. - Michael Bentt
d. - Mike Tyson
6. Kinsey Millhone, a tough and sassy private investigator, is featured in
the "alphabet mysteries" books. Can you name her creator?
7. To which Irish city must I travel to view the Book of Kells?
8. What very popular TV series had "The Fishin' Hole" as its Theme music ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Frank Lloyd Wright is credited with inventing the classic building toy,
2. 'As Tears Go By'
3. - a
4. - d
5. - b
6. Sue Grafton
8. 'The Andy Griffith Show
But Frank Lloyd Wright's son John Lloyd Wright is credited with inventing
classic building toy, Lincoln Logs. Lincoln Logs used a building technique
that Frank Lloyd Wright had incorporated into one of his more famous
designs - the Imperial Hotel in Japan. That technique was interlocking
timbers. By interlocking the timbers the structure was made more durable and
sturdy and helped to earthquake proof the Wright designed Imperial Hotel.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi