DID YOU KNOW...
All of the blood in your body passes through your heart in a minute.
1. Rami Malek won an Academy Award for his portrayal of which singer?
2. Which is an example of a metaphor?
a. - life is like a box of chocolates
b. - Shannon shook the sugar
c. - Crocodile Tears
d. - life is a dream
3. Sir Thomas Malory wrote about what legendary figure?
a. - William Tell
b. - William Wallace
c. - King Arthur
d. - King Solomon
4. What is the only Central American country that borders a country in South
5. In the Hebrew scriptures, only two men have been taken up to heaven by
God without actually having to die... Name one of them ...
6. The NFL Field of Play is 100 yards long, as we all know.... but what is
the width of the field ?
a. - 50 yards
b. - 51 1/4 Yards
c. - 52 2/3 Yards
d. - 53 1/3 Yards
7. Queen Elizabeth II is a direct descendant of only one of these earlier
queens regnant (monarchs in their own right). Which one?
a. - Elizabeth I
b. - Mary I
c. - Victoria
d. - Anne
8. Name the NASCAR Driver who won 5 Championships in a row from 2006 thru
2010 ; He drove the 48 car...
a. - Kyle Busch
b. - Jimmie Johnson
c. - Bobby LaBonte
d. - Kurt Busch
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
There is a U.S. Presidential Pets Museum that keeps tabs on the animal
companions of each commander-in-chief .
1. Freddie Mercury
2. - d ( A metaphor describes one thing by saying that it is another -
suggesting that the two share important qualities.)
3. - c
5. Elijah and Enoch
6. - d
7. - c
8. - b (He went on to win two more !)
Located outside of Baltimore, It was founded in 1999 as a means of
preserving information, artifacts, and items related to the presidential
Hundreds of items of interest are displayed for lovers of pets, presidents,
and pet trivia. Children learn by association, and what better way to
educate visitors about our presidency than through the White House pets.
Nearly every president had a pet — either exotic or common — and you can
learn about all of them at this museum.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi