DID YOU KNOW ...
Refrigerators in the U.S. consume about the same energy as 25 large power
plants produce each year.
1. The person at Mass who usually leads the congregation in song is called
by what title?
a. - Verger
b. - Acolyte
c. - Cantor
d. - Sacristan
2. What relation was Henry VIII to Elizabeth I?
a. - Father
b. - Uncle
c. - cousin
d. - Grandfather
3. What city did "Peeping" Tom call home ?
4. "Mother Jones" is a magazine published by The Foundation for National
Progress. After whom is it named?
a. - an investigative reporter
b. - a labor organizer
c. - a Poetess
d. - a nursery-rhyme character
a. - frogs' legs with garlic
b. - a crunchy cookie
c. - a Gingerbread man
d. - a toasted ham and cheese sandwich
6. What Rolling Stones Album Cover pictured a man's hips clad in tight Jeans
and, in the original pressing, featured a functioning zipper ?
7. What does BMW stand for ?
8. What dish, made with stir-fried rice, noodles, vegetables, bean sprouts,
peanuts and egg, actually has Chinese origins, despite what it's usually
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
James (Jim) Bowie was a 19th-century American pioneer, slave trader and
soldier who played a prominent role in the Texas Revolution, and designed
the knife which carries his name .
1. - c
2. - a
3. Coventry, England
4. - b
5. - d
6. "Sticky Fingers"
7. Bavarian Motor Works
8. Pad Thai
The bowie knife is named after the Alamo hero, but his brother, Rezin,
designed the hefty weapon.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi