DID YOU KNOW...
You could walk from Norway to North Korea and pass through only one other
country ; Russia.
1. Who was the highest-ranked U.S. military official during World War II?
a. - Douglas C. MacArthur
b. - Henry H. Arnold
c. - Dwight D. Eisenhower
d. - George C. Marshall
2. What is the correct spelling for the rulers of ancient Egypt ?
3. Which 'well-worshipped' musician's real name is William Broad?
4. Who was the father of Alexander the Great ?
5. What's the largest Volcanic island on Earth ?
a. - Sumatra
b. - Luzon
c. - Java
d. - Hawaii
6. Who broke Babe Ruth's record of 60 Homers in a regular season ?
7. What do Marie Antoinette, Sir Walter Raleigh, Cicero and actor Vic Morrow
have in common?
a. - Born on the same day of the year
b. - Died on the same day of the year
c. - Died at the same age
d. - Manner of death
8. What was the name of the ship that carried Sir Frances Drake when he
circumnavigated the globe ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
When you sneeze, your heart skips a beat .
1. - d (All of them were promoted to 5 Star Generals, so whoever was
appointed first would take up seniority...)
3. Billy Idol
4. Philip of Macedonia
5. - a
6. Roger Maris
7. - d (They were all decapitated)
8. the Golden hind
When you sneeze, the intrathoracic pressure in your body momentarily
increases. This will decrease the blood flow back to the heart. The heart
compensates for this by changing its regular heart beat momentarily to
adjust. However, the electrical activity of the heart does not stop during
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi