DID YOU KNOW...
If you had a tub of water big enough to hold Saturn, the planet would float.
1. Which of the Fifty is nicknamed (among other nicknames) the Yellowhammer
2. What annual event puts Sweetwater, Texas on the map ?
3. Charterhouse, Harrow, and Roedean are all types of what in England ?
a. - Retail Chains
b. - Bookstores
c. - Hospitals
d. - Schools
4. How old was Joe Louis when he lost to Rocky Marciano?
a. - 38
b. - 39
c. - 40
d. - 41
5. The Makah tribe of the U.S. Pacific Northwest are allowed to engage in
what maritime activity that is illegal for other Americans?
6. In Stephen King's "The Shining", what was the name of the hotel ?
7. Strange Words are These ;
Fulgurites are very fragile glass tubes that are created when lightning
strikes what sort of surface ?
8. The three-field system was an important innovation in medieval
agriculture. Cereals such as wheat or rye were planted in one field. Legumes
such as beans were planted in the second. What comprised the third field?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Some fifty-four years ago, an incredible feat in music history occurred. A
single artist or group occupied the top 5 spots on Billboard's Hot 100 list
first time ever.... and it hasn't happened again, ever .
2. 'World's Largest Rattlesnake Hunt'
3. - d
4. - a
6. the Overlook
8. Land left fallow for that season
On April 4, 1964, an incredible feat in music history occurred. A single
artist or group occupied the top 5 spots on Billboard's Hot 100 list for the
first time ever.
The top five that week starting at number one were "Can't Buy Me Love",
"Twist and Shout", "She Loves You", "I Want to Hold Your Hand" and "Please
Please Me". From February 22, 1964 straight through until April 25, The
Beatles owned at least the first 2 positions on the chart every week with
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi