DID YOU KNOW...
Of the thousands of chemical agents in tobacco smoke, more than 50 have been
proven to cause cancer
1. How many wisdom teeth do most humans have?
2. One of the Original pro Baseball Teams was the Chicago White Stockings :
they would later become ..........
a. - the Cubs
b. - the White Sox
c. - the Athletics
d. - the Braves
3. What famous singer wore a gardenia in her hair while performing?
4.Who was the lead singer of "Herman's Hermits" ?
5. What is the sequel to Stephen King's 1977 novel "The Shining"?
a. - Doctor Death
b. - Doctor Sleep
c. - Doctor Dream
d. - Doctor Demon
6. In what year did the battle of Hastings take place?
7. What is "Grammar Pedantry Syndrome"
a. - Memorizing a language's total vocabulary
b. - Obsession with synonyms
c. - Desire to correct grammatical errors
d. - Counting the words someone speaks
8. Which clear, strong soup of French origin is commonly served as the first
course and is regarded by chefs as being the most appreciated soup in the
TRUTH OR CRAP !!
If it were possible for a person to walk non-stop around the world at the
equator, they would accomplish this task in less than a year.
1. - 4
2. - a
3. Billie Holiday
4. Peter Noone
5. - b
7. - c
Given that the world is about 25,000 miles in circumference and that the
average walking rate is 3 miles per hour, it would take a person walking
nonstop approximately 347 days to walk around the world.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi