DID YOU KNOW...
Attempting suicide is a criminal offense in Nigeria, under Section 327 of
the Criminal Code Act, and carries a penalty of up to one year in prison.
1. Five countries in northern Africa border the Mediterranean Sea;
Name them ...
2. What sort of nut is used in the production of NUTELLA ?
3. Which state has the second highest percentage of Native Americans after
a. - New Mexico
b. - Arizona
c. - Montana
4. If I travel due west from Honolulu, in which country would I make
a. - Japan
b. - Taiwan
c. - China
d. - Philippines
5. Melanie Griffith starred in this 1984 movie called '_______ Double.'
6. I have been in my current job for a year now and am about to have my
performance review. I have been told that I am going to be assessed on my
KPIs. What are they?
7. According to classical scholars, what was unusual about Alexander the
Great's eyes ?
8. What year saw the closing of Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary ?
(Bonus; What year did it open ?)
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Polar Bears are the largest Land Mammal in the Arctic.
1. Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt
3. - a
4. - c
6. Key Performance Indicators
7. One Brown, One Blue
8. 1963 (1934)
Polar Bears are listed as a 'Marine Mammal', along with seals, whales
dolphins, manatees, etc.
Polar Bears are the only bear species to be considered marine mammals. In
fact the Latin name for Polar Bear, Ursus maritimus, means maritime bear.
This is because they depend mostly on the ocean for their food and habitat.
Oh, BTW, the largest land mammal in the Arctic is the Musk Ox.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi