DID YOU KNOW...
Surfing, or heenalu, was invented thousands of years ago by the Polynesians who first settled Hawaii. Their boards weighed more than 150 pounds and measured up to twenty feet.
1. A torcedor makes what product for a living?
a. - Cigars
b. - Hats
c. - Capes
d. - Glass
2. The "Ice bucket challenge' intend to raise the funds for what disease ?
3. Do you recall the surname of Tarzan's love interest ?
b. - Porter
c. - Peters
d. - Greystoke
4. What links the cassowary, kiwi and penguin?
5. What is the job of the phlebotomist on a Hospital Staff ?
6. In 2016 two famous athletes died within a week of each other, one in
boxing and one in hockey. Who were they?
7. What does it mean when a music artist releases an 'eponymous' album?
8. Pennsylvania does not border on the ocean, but one county does have a
"Seashore" of sorts...
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Rudolf Nureyev holds the record for the world's highest-paid dancer.
1. - a
2. ALS (Amytrophic Lateral Sclerosis)
3. - b
4. They are flightless birds
5. Draws Blood
6. Muhammad Ali and Gordie Howe
7. The artist's name is the album's name
8. Erie County
Michael Flatley of Riverdance holds the record for the world's highest-paid
dancer, earning $1.8 million a week at his prime. His legs were insured for
So far in his career, Michael has earned over $288 million. Compare that to
the number two, Mikhail Baryshnikov, whose dancing earned him $45 million.
Rudolf Nureyev earned $7.9 million for his dancing, notching him at number
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi