DID YOU KNOW...
Governments have imposed taxes for thousands of years. There are recordings
of tax payments made in ancient Mesopotamia circa 2500 B.C. At the time,
people who didn't have money to pay taxes often had to pay with livestock,
food, or labor.
1. Which pie containing meat, potato and vegetables was eaten by tin miners
in the south-west of England?
2. Which movie is NOT about Vietnam?
a. - Full Metal Jacket
b. - Hamburger Hill
c - Saving Private Ryan
d. - The Deer Hunter
3. Which among these four cities has largest population in its greater
a - Tokyo
b. - Toronto
c. - New York city
d. - Chicago
4. In 2008, Rafael Nadal became one of only a few men to hold both French
Open and Wimbledon titles in the same year. Which man did Nadal beat in both
finals to win both these titles?
5. What does " Belle de jour" translate to ?
6. Michael and Gabriel are two very well known archangels. The Roman
Catholic Church officially recognizes the name of a third. Who is it?
7. Of what country was Hamlet a prince?
8. Vietnam achieved independence in 1954 from which European country
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
For a time, Leslie Lynch King Jr was President of the U.S.A. !
1. Cornish Pasty
2. - c
3. - a
4. Roger Federer
5. "Beauty of the Day"
Gerald Rudolph Ford Jr. (born Leslie Lynch King Jr; July 14, 1913 – December
26, 2006) was an American politician who served as the 38th President of the
United States from August 1974 to January 1977.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi