DID YOU KNOW...
An older woman slept through the People's Temple mass suicide in Jonestown.
She woke up the next morning to discover the bodies of over 900 members of
1. "Velocipede" is another name for what common object?
2. What is the world's costliest spice?
3. Which pair of celebrities is actually related?
a. - Audrey and Katharine Hepburn
b. - Vera and Taissa Farmiga
c. - Cindy and Joan Crawford
d. - Gillian and Pamela Anderson
4. The Victoria Tower is one of the two towers located at either end of the
Palace of Westminster, but which other Commonwealth country's parliament
building also featured a tower named for Queen Victoria?
a. - Australia
b. - South Africa
c. - New Zealand
d. - Canada
5. What Year Was It ?
John Lennon and Yoko Ono hold a 'bed-in' ; Mary Jo Kopechne died ; Sharon
Tate Murdered ........
6. Split Personality Dept ; Charlie Baileygates and Hank Evans
a. - Robin Williams
b. - Adam Sandler
c. - Ben Stiller
d. - Jim Carrey
7. What song, written by Freddy Mercury and recorded by Queen in 1977,
became a sort of anthem for athletic groups and partisans of all sorts?
8. What "Colorful" Four-word idiom means a "complete surprise"?
(Hint ; O-O-T-B)
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
John Elway (yes, THAT John Elway) Played Professional Baseball.
3. - b
4. - d
6. - d
7. We are the Champions
8. Out of the blue
In 1979, Elway was drafted out of high school by the Kansas City Royals to
play baseball in Major League Baseball but opted to go to Stanford . ... In the 1981 MLB Draft, Elway was
selected by the New York Yankees in the second round. The following year, he
played outfield in 42 games for the Oneonta Yankees of the Class A New
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi