Sesame sauce-rec.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Have any left over roast beef? This tastes so good on a roast beef sandwich...We use hollowed out seeded french rolls and slather this on then pile with thinly sliced meat. I like to add ripe tomato and a little red onion plus some lettuce, my kids like to do the same but love dipping it into Au jus.

2-c. mayo
1/4-c. horseradish, i like the creamy
1/4-c.Tabasco
1/4-c. Worcestershire
2-3 cloves minced or crushed garlic
1/3-c. sesame seeds.

Blend all ingredients except sesame seeds,well. Toast seeds in dry frying pan. When the seeds are brown and popping and HOT add to the mayo mix.
makes 3 cups.
enjoy,
kadesma:)

Ooooo kadesma, that sounds lovely. Here is the one I make that we use for steak. I wonder how it would be with leftover roast?

Alix said:
Ooooo kadesma, that sounds lovely. Here is the one I make that we use for steak. I wonder how it would be with leftover roast?
Alix,
your steak sauce sounds great. I always have to have something to dip steak in, so I made a copy and am going to give it a try :) I don't see why the sesame sauce couldn't be used for steak, it should be good for a change. I would think it would be good with grilled chicken as well maybe using a little less of the horseradish?

kadesma

Oh yes, I think it would be lovely with the chicken too. And I agree on less horseradish with chicken. You wouldn't want to overpower the chicken.

I've copied yours for a try later too. I'll post back after we try it and let you know how it was. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom