"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Cookware and Accessories
Click Here to Login
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2016, 10:00 PM   #1
Assistant Cook
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Norman
Posts: 2
Can anyone tell me the difference between the 4265 vs 4265-P?

I just borrowed a 4265 from my neighbor to cook a roast and loved it. So now I want one but don't understand the different numbers. The bottom says it's a Wagner Ware sidney o and then hers says 4265, but when I search the Internet I'm finding ones that have different numbers?

Thank you,

H.Moring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 04:37 AM   #2
Master Chef
Aunt Bea's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: near Mount Pilot
Posts: 7,531
I think the P stands for professional.

I have a small round 4248 P that has become dull with age and it's missing the rack that originally came with it.

I'm on the lookout for the small 4269 oval roaster, pictured in the lower right.

Aunt Bea is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.