Cookbooks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
I just joined 2 book clubs.........:blush: . 12 books are on their way ....well 2 of those are going to be Christmas presents. I figured hey I was going to spend $15.00 to $20.00 on my friend and her daughter anyway. And all 3 of us love to cook and enjoy cookbooks so what a bonus. So for like $30.00 I got their gifts plus 10 books for me. I only have to buy 8 more books in 2 years..........no problem there. Needless to say I'm pretty happy........and def. have too much time on my hands today. :LOL:

Neat sizz!!!:):):):):):):):)

Is this one of the clubs that send you a book every month?
If you don't want it you can send it back?? I often think of signing up
because I know I would buy cookbooks but.... I don't want to go to the hassle of sending unwanted ones back all the time.

What they do is send you a catalog of books available like every month or so. In that there is a card that tells of that months book of the month. If you don't want that selection sent to you all you have to do is check that you don't want it and mail that card back. Or the nice thing is you can go online and eliminate mailing the card back. If you don't let them know in a certain timeframe that you don't want the book sent to you then they will automatically send it to you. Don't fret though. I've messed up and they've sent one to me a time or two and all I did was not open it and write on the outside return to sender.

I used to subscribe to a music club for CDs with almost identical system... they were great but be careful, they always have so many tempting specials, I think I ended up spending way more than I really should have!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom