Emerilware 10-pc. Stainless Steel Cookware.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you.

avsfan said:
Phil, that picture of your kitchen is beautiful!!!
Where are some good places to buy a rack like that? Or maybe not "just like that" (pricey??) but a rack that will hold SS cookware just fine? Since I'm not cooking on the rack, I don't feel a need to spend a lot of money on it!! LOL
That's a third of the kitchen. I'm lucky enough to have a shop, and I built all cabinets and doors for the remodel. That double oven was once where the washing machine sat. I seached on line for stainless steel racks and found it there. I think we paid $150.00. I wish I could be more specific, but there is a rack for about every need. Good luck.

Yes, you COULD buy another Emerilware Stainless Steel Cokware Set, but like you said, it would be silly.

And BTW, the exposed copper that makes up part of the triple-thick-clad layer is going to tarnish anyway in time. Tell your wife that.

I dont' get it. She bought it just to look at it?

And BTW, Whirpool makes Roper appliances. Don't think they did back in the '50s. I had a Roper fridge. Sadly, I had to give it away when I moved here.

The stairs were too narrow to get it up here.

~Corey123.

Yep. Just to hang and collect dust..

Corey123 said:
Yes, you COULD buy another Emerilware Stainless Steel Cokware Set, but like you said, it would be silly.

And BTW, the exposed copper that makes up part of the triple-thick-clad layer is going to tarnish anyway in time. Tell your wife that.

I dont' get it. She bought it just to look at it?

And BTW, Whirpool makes Roper appliances. Don't think they did back in the '50s. I had a Roper fridge. Sadly, I had to give it away when I moved here.

The stairs were too narrow to get it up here.

~Corey123.
...but the stainless spoons and stuff I get to use. Ya' know. After reading how folks just love this stuff it's eatin' on me. I bought the set for 2 C notes and it had a mail in coupon for another pot, which hasn't come in three months!! We've been married for 39 years, no big thing. 'Sides, she just told me to buy myself another set as a Valentines present. Ain't that sweet?

Phil said:
...but the stainless spoons and stuff I get to use. Ya' know. After reading how folks just love this stuff it's eatin' on me. I bought the set for 2 C notes and it had a mail in coupon for another pot, which hasn't come in three months!! We've been married for 39 years, no big thing. 'Sides, she just told me to buy myself another set as a Valentines present. Ain't that sweet?

Don't waste your time with the mail-in coupon. It's a waste.:(

I got one too, and sent it in with all of the necessary info needed. I didn't get anything either and I sent that in two weeks after I got the cookware set!. Was it for the Emerilware SS 2-qt. Saute?:ermm:

I ended up buying that pan.

www.rebatestatus.com is a bogus website that's full of s**t & gets you absolutely nowhere!!! I'm going to file a complaint with the BBB about them!!!:mad:

~Corey123.

Thanks for the info....

Corey123 said:
Don't waste your time with the mail-in coupon. It's a waste.:(

www.rebatestatus.com is a bogus website that's full of s**t & gets you absolutely nowhere!!! I'm going to file a complaint with the BBB about them!!!:mad:

~Corey123.
I intend to file a complaint with the store and AG of the state of Texas. What do I have to lose?

Probably nothing, since we, along with others got nothing from it anyway.:ermm:

This is all part of the reason why I'd much rather save money up front when purchacing something, instead of going through this **** rebate crap which always seems to almost never work!!!:mad:

When I bought my Dell notebook computer, I save $150.00 right off the top!!
That's what i like!!:)

~Corey123.

Back
Top Bottom