DID YOU KNOW...
The rainiest place in the world, with an average annual rainfall of 460
inches, is Mount Waialeale, Hawaii.
1. Where were artificial nails first worn?
a. - Egypt
b. - China
c. - India
d. - Japan
2. On which part of your body would you wear a coronet?
3. The sport of Curling originated in....
a. - Scotland
b. - Finland
c. - Sweden
d. - Canada
4. In what modern country is Mount Ararat located?
5. In which math class would a student most likely use a protractor?
6. Where on the Fahrenheit scale would I find 0 degrees Celsius ?
7. Strange Words are These; CHEILITIS...
a. - a coming into being
b. - a condition of being heavy with a soft and rounded body
c. - inflammation and cracking of the skin of the lips
d. - inherited properties shared with others of your bloodline
8. Name the island off the coast of French Guiana which was formerly a leper
colony then a French penal colony from 1895 until 1938.
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Eighteen percent of school-age children in Germany are home-schooled, the
percentage of all EU Countries.
1. - b
3. - a
6. at 32
7. - c
8. Devil's Island
Home-Schooling is illegal in Germany !
The European Court of Human Rights declared in 2006 that Germany has the
right to ban homeschooling because children are too young to understand the
possible consequences. Germany states that it is essential for children to
integrate into society which they cannot do in a homeschooling situation.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:58 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.