Monday, October 30th dinner plans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
my dinner is early, & shall probably post what we prep. get meals at work at my school, also, during cooking class.
you?

If it looks like Monday, and feels like Monday, it must be Monday....and that means we'll be eating whatever happens to be left over from the weekend. That could mean slices of cheesecake and stuffed zucchini:LOL::LOL:

Oct30th, Monday dinner plans

In Vegas and my youngest son and his DF will take me out to dinner somewhere.

How about what you're plans are for dinner or putting on your table tonight?

OK, again, this threw me and I almost edited in the wrong date. I'm guessing now this is for Oct 30? (Edit: merged luvs and Lefse's threads)

Tonight we will be having pork chops and I think I might be a good wife/mom and do garlic mashed potatoes to go with. Undecided on the type of salad to go with.

Last edited:
Leftovers from an amazing improv dish I made Saturday with squid, peppers, onions, et al over polenta (made with duck stock I found in the freezer) and a lottle marinara...

along with a fresh batch of broccoli rabe. :)

I've got great northern beans in the crock pot with garlic, onion, & a really meaty ham bone, with them we'll have cornbread, & an assortment of homemade pickles & chow chow.

I'm in the mood for some hearty warm food tonight. It's cold here today, it froze last night. brr. I'm planning on making scalloped potatoes, I have some nice gruyere and some tasty ham to throw in there. dh did say something about driving all the way to Everett to take a martial arts class tonight. :ohmy: That's about 70 miles from our house. Crazy.

braising steak done in Beer, with bay leaves, garlic and chilis (and a dash of Soy sauce) served on fresh crusty bread with fried onions.

SizzlininIN said:
Its 12:41 here and I still haven't a clue :ermm:
I`ve got a pack of the Mini (1 cm thick) salami sausages that I plan to cut up and add to a cheese pasta bake for 2moros dinner.
it`s quick and simple and Very Yummy!

why don`t you try something like that, wouldn`t take above 20 mins to do from start to finish :)

My DH is working late tonight, so it's just me and my 3-year old for dinner. I'm making his favorite, spaghetti and marinara sauce, but I puree some frozen spinach and mix it into the sauce, otherwise he won't eat his veggies.

My MIL is in town she loves my chicken soup with matzo bawls. So that plus lazy cabbage rools and some side dish, maybe mash potato, if i'm not going to eat helathy, at least make it yummy.

Today is Monday October 30th and I have no idea what I will fix for myself. I was very bad last night and ordered a Pan Pizza. That is definitely not on my diet.

I am sure my freezer has a lot of diet dinners because I am too lazy to make anything from scratch.

CharlieD said:
My MIL is in town she loves my chicken soup with matzo bawls. So that plus lazy cabbage rools and some side dish, maybe mash potato, if i'm not going to eat helathy, at least make it yummy.

Hey Charlie: Is that a Freudian slip talking about BAWLS (ie 'shouts') when your MiL is in town?!!!:LOL:

took jake chix, alfredo pasta & rice at work, then went & got caeser salad & garlic bread, & they gave me 2 cuts of pizza as thier new customer!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom