Wow, what a find!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shorty82524

Assistant Cook
Hello there, fellow foodies! My name is Dylan Weidner. I am a 17 year old homeschool student that is currently finishing the 12th grade. I have loved cooking and baking since I was about 5 or so and I love to experiment in the kitchen and try new recipes. I also love to watch Food Network (primarily Iron Chef America and Good Eats) and I like teaching other people about cooking. A lot of my friends and family come to me for cooking advice and I'm always glad to help them (usually :angel:). How elated I was to find a forum dedicated to everything cooking and food, where I can share my passion with others for the culinary arts! I'll be sure to post around here and make some new friends hopefully :) Happy Cooking!

i wasn't gonna welcome you 'cause you made me do a bunch of simple math in my head with your intro, but, nevermind. it's like setting your alarm clock a few minutes early, lol.

welcome. ;)

Don't forget the 4 cheese pizza bucky and the 7 layer cake.

Welcome Dylan. I am sure you are going to love it here.

Welcome. Great to see a HS student able to use the written word so well! Follow your passion and hope we can be of help.

Hmmm....I'm not sure I know what 7 seas dressing is. But I do know what five-spice powder, but I haven't used it before. I'm sort of at the mercy of the sometimes delicate palates of my parents :dry: For instance, my Dad hates curry but I love it. As for four cheese pizza and 7 layer cake, definitely the pizza. Not the cake though- I don't care for overly sweet desserts. I still like chocolate though :-p

Back
Top Bottom