Dinner Wed. July 30

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barb L.

Master Chef
Was going to grill some spare ribs - until I opened them- yuck - pitched them- ( 4lbs too):(! So will be grilling hot dogs - (not quite the same), corn on the cob, sliced tomatoes , vidalia onions and coleslaw.

Update- having beer and pizza !

Barb, what was wrong with the ribs? That's a shame.

I am going to grill chicken, summer squash, broccoli salad and roast potatoes. Sugar cookies for dessert.

I'm making it up again...
I'm marinating some pork chops in pesto, then I'll grill them and top w/ a little mozz cheeese.
Then I thought I would make some rice and toss in a little fresh chopped basil and oregano, a roasted red pepper and roasted garlic....
Sounds good, I hope it works!

I've got a whole chicken brining at home.
So, I'm going to coat it with a nice rub and put it on the rotissorie.
Not sure of the sides just yet.

don't think I'll post until I actually make it referring to yesterday.
I will say now I know why PD's son's favorite birthday cake is that coconut one on the web. it came out so good, very tasty but then you gotta love coconut

Had some pork scallops and need to use them, so it's pork Marsala with cream and mushrooms..along with it some rice cooked in chicken broth with some sauted onions a green salad with some of those grilled white peaches and that is it Dessert will have to be some ice cream
kadesma

Making beef stroganoff over noodles, garden salad with balsamic vineagrette and not yet sure of vegetable. Dessert will probably come from my large pile of "reject cupcakes" and ice cream.

If nothing changes between now and and ninety minutes or so from now.....
I'll be attempting stew made in my pressure cooker (first time) to go along with the new bread I am going to bake (first time).
Like a virgin, hey, cookin' for the very first time.....

If nothing changes between now and and ninety minutes or so from now.....
I'll be attempting stew made in my pressure cooker (first time) to go along with the new bread I am going to bake (first time).
Like a virgin, hey, cookin' for the very first time.....

Cute, Pacanis, but I hope your meal turns out better than your singing ;)

I'm making a pork-peppers-onions-celery (including a Kung Pao pepper from the garden - this is an experiment ;) ) stir-fry over rice, with egg rolls. Chocolate peanut butter ice cream for dessert.

Grilled chicken club sandwiches made with romain lettuce and tomatoes fresh out of the garden and homemade potato soup.

Now I'm ready for a nap! :LOL:

Attachments

• potatosoup.jpg
    potatosoup.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 53
WOW, there's alot of pork going on tonight. We're grilling pork loins, zucchini/yellow squash, and sweet potatoes. Yum!

Barb

Back
Top Bottom