All I want for Christmas ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Claire

Master Chef
This has long been a family joke. I am congenitally missing two of my front teeth. Never had them. When I was young, my parents couldn't afford to have the dental work done, and by the time I could afford to have it done myself ... well, just didn't seem worth it. So I joke about that old song. All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth (they are actually just to the right and left of my front teeth, between them and the eye teeth).

In reality, what I'd like for Christmas is for some of the people I know to be nicer to each other than they have been this past year.

What do you want for Christmas?

well, i wanted another crucifix/chain, then jake found mine on the floor.
jake gave me a netbook, my Mom already spilled that she bought me a pink camera, & bought me a new chain with a different clasp tonite. also she wrote a list last of items i may like last visit, & that included a plethora of items.
i've recieved excellent presents already- my crucifix was found, & that was quite a concern for me. also, we're decorated for Christmas. there's snow some days, & tigs was returned to me & jake several months ago.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom