Arby's Boneless Wings Review....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
Okay so I was out on a trip to the mall over the weekend and for some reason this item was on the menu. This could be a test market item??? Was certainly limited time only.

The mall location was selling this in 6 or 9 pieces.....

This was 3.49 for just six pieces here. In deals it was 5 bucks for six pieces and krinkle cut fries. 6 bucks for 9 pieces and krinkle cut fries.

You can get this in Buffalo sauce or a Hot Honey BBQ type sauce. You can also get some ranch sauce as well on the side.

I ordered the six piece alone and had to wait a few minutes for it.

They put it in a paper bag with a few napkins and a plastic fork in a bag.

I opened up the sandwich size box and it was six pieces for sure fully drenched in sauce. Sure did have more sauce than I needed.

To me they just took the chicken fingers they already sell and just made them smaller just to call them boneless wings.

The sauce here was not bad but not that hot.

I say other fast food joints have better chicken fingers although this was not bad eats.

I could only give this item a medium sized thumbs up at best. Not something I would fully recommend here.

Arbys-Spotted-Testing-New-Boneless-Wings-And-Crinkle-Fries-In-Select-Markets-678x381.jpg

To update the post with an image of the so called item that IS TEST MARKET only.

Back
Top Bottom