Chief's Way of Eating Icebreakers candies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
Made with one of the mildest sugar alcohols, the are safe for me to eat. They have a mild cooling sensation and good flavor. I did notice though that the two sides taste different as I slowly let them dissolve on my tongue, with one side slightly gritty, and sour, and the other side sweeter. I always place the sour side on my tongue, and let it dissolve, rewarding me with the sweet side half way through. I enjoy both sides, but alas, I have a sweet tooth.

So are there any particular ways you eat certain candy treats?

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Cadbury mini eggs - I roll them around in my mouth until the candy coating melts and then I can enjoy the chocolate.

Peanut M&Ms - same as above.

Everything else I eat "normally"

Smarties and M&Ms, I let them dissolve in my mouth until the candy coating is very, very thin. Then, I crunch through the thin layer of candy to get to the chocolate.

Has anyone ever got to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tooysie-Pop, with out crunching the lollipop shell? I did it once, just because I had to, to prove to myself that I could:LOL:.

I also slowly dissolve the candy coating on M&M's, Robin's Eggs, Malted Milk Balls, Jaw Breaker gum, and Jordan Almonds. Fine, tempered chocolates are eaten in little chunks, set between the cheek, and gums, and let melt to coat the tongue for as long as possible. But sometimes, you just have to bite, to enjoy that snap.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Back
Top Bottom