Costco Uncooked Tortillas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

htc

Head Chef
If you've got a Costco by your house, you should try the uncooked tortillas they carry. It's in the fridge section by the meat. I picked this up and man, it's made burrito night so much better!! It's a decent price too!

If you have picked up a package, do you like them?

Flour they are already shaped, I dont remember the brand name. It's a blue bag.

Does the package look like this?

I wish I had a Costco near me because it seems like they have a lot of great things.

MJ, yes those are it!

They are not as good as the fresh tortillas you get at Chevvys restaurant, but they are a lot better than the precooked tortillas you find at the grocery store.

MJ said:
I wish I had a Costco near me because it seems like they have a lot of great things.

It's a dangerous (but wonderful) thing to live close to a Costco, MJ! Let's just say that several of the employees at mine know us by name!:rolleyes:

I have bought them & man they r good. hubby even likes them & he is Mexican (he is very picky) I make corn ones called Masa Casera by El Mexicano

DS, the ones I get are just uncooked flour tortillas. I just put it in a pan, no oil or anything, heat on medium on both sides and they're ready to go.

Bah! Just go to the tortilleria and let the little girl make them up fresh for you! Corn AND Flour! (And get a warm pack of the corn ones for the ride home... they don't even need butter!)

Oh... you don't all live in Texas? I'm sorry! Carry on! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom