Current technology lingo question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm still trying to figure out how to text. I think I have a Twitter account, but haven't the vaguest idea what to do with it.

I am the resident IT person at our house, though. DH is even more clueless than I am, though it's hard to think that's possible.

...B. Known to drink a wee bit -- those 2AM tweets can come back to haunt you.
No good happens after 2 AM. ;)

Actually, not much at all happens after 2 AM. We're up way past 2 every night and all that happens is "quiet". Which is precisely what we like about "after 2 AM".

I've thought of signing up for Twitter for the same purposes as Andy - to follow cooking stuff and sports reports. Decided against it since I already waste enough time for two people...:ermm:

No good happens after 2 AM. ;)

Actually, not much at all happens after 2 AM. We're up way past 2 every night and all that happens is "quiet". Which is precisely what we like about "after 2 AM".

I've thought of signing up for Twitter for the same purposes as Andy - to follow cooking stuff and sports reports. Decided against it since I already waste enough time for two people...:ermm:

Gee, now I don't feel so lonely anymore. I either have these tremendous bursts of energy or streaks of laziness. Is there a middle road somewhere?

Back
Top Bottom