Dinner For The Buck's Moon ~ July 23 2021

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got some Perdue Short Cuts from the store today. Chopped up a package of them, made a box of mac & cheese, put the chicken in them and some leftover sweet peas in the fridge, then put it all in a baking pan with some shredded monterey jack cheese on top and put the whole thing under the broiler long enough to get the cheese all melty and gooey. Watermelon cubes for dessert.

We ordered TexMex. I got a burrito bowl. DH got a quesadilla on whole wheat tortillas and some tacos. It was darned tasty.

Leftovers tonight.

We're getting for a visit from SO's granddaughter and her fiancé. So I spent today smoking some ribs and a pork putt for pulled pork. Finishing th butt in the oven after 4 hours smoking.

We had some of a nice top round roast done to medium-rare perfection, mashed potatoes, steamed cauliflower, and pan gravy with mushrooms. No photo (yet) because I can't log in on my phone. I find it easiest to post pics from the phone, so I might do it later if I remember. You have to take my word that it was delicious. :yum:

Salt & Pepper Shrimps fried in Duck Fat, Black Beans & Rice, Stewed Tomatoes with Brussels Sprout & Sweet Peppers...

Shrimp, fried.. Stewed Tomaroes & Sprouts.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom