Do you give your pets gifts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My purebred arabian mare Lady Ashen got loads of gifts this year.:ermm:

img_754234_0_f44dfd5e2bbec280692e87f2f13a786d.jpg

Turquoise leather bridle and breastcollar, matching treeless saddle, grooming/saddling cart, 4 tier saddle rack, new hackamore, new black leather halters, two different leather saddle bags, and new cinches and straps for her old saddles.

She is just spoiled rotten! I don't know how she got that way.:angel:

That wasn't really a question....right?

The eternally spoiled Gidget got gifts from son's family (a stuffed squirrel- she's the eternal optimist thinking she's gonna catch a live one! One of the squirrels in our yard is nearly half her size and nobody gets that big without being vigilant!) and Domino got these wonderful cosmic cat toys - whe immediately got wasted and returned to kitten-hood.

For the present opening Gidgett had some tissue wrapped gifts, one a whole stack of her favorite treats which she very self-servingly gave to Nana and a Greenie - one of her favorite things in all the world!

She's had a wonderful time chasing her cookies in the snow!

Yep, it was a question.

I know it wasn't me who spoiled Ashen....:rolleyes:

One of you other DCers did it!:angel:

my thomas, does not like toys or catnip . totally ignores them. he loves his goodies of which he gets a lot every day. he is loved, well fed, and warm . i think that is enough.

Chloe got a chew bone from the cleaning woman (whom she adores, as do Kim and I) and lots of trimmings from the ham last night. Really, every day is Christmas for her. A couple of weeks ago, DH brought her some smoked pig snouts from the local Rural King. She didn't know about them at first, but after she rolled them around in her bed and licked on them for a while, she chewed'em right up.

My Siamese cats don't like anything but their dry food and tuna juice, and are unimpressed by catnip or toys, so they get nothing. They are such snobs.

Back
Top Bottom