Goboenomo's Room! :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wait, wait, let's back up a little...................you did what to a spare room and (if I may ask) why? And do you have a wife or a significant other living there?

Last edited:
jpmcgrew said:
:) I have a spare bedroom that I did in a total [ Day of the Dead or Dia De Los Muertos]theme with crosses,roses,skeletons,Frida Kahlo,religious icons,saints and so on.NOW! Who can tell me where this[Day of the Dead]theme originates from and why?

Originated in Mexico, to celebrate dead relatives! I adore Frida Kahlo, have a lot of jewellry themed after her, some wonderful prints, books and a few pieces of kitschy stuff based on her art, like a big red wooden cross with around 60 bottle caps on it. The inside of each cap has one of Frida's paintings on it. :cool: :cool:
I dont think my hubster would be too pleased with me doing a whole room out in The Day of The Dead theme tho'..lolol.
Oh no.:rolleyes: :)

GB said:
We just finished paiting our bedroom and putting up new blinds and a new light fixture yesterday, but I will not be sharing pictures as the furniture we have in there now looks completely out of place (not to mention it has got to be at least 30 years old).

GOOD!!

GB - remember, you're not allowed to post furniture pics anymore!

Last time you posted some (your dining room set), Sheila saw it and I ended up with a new dining room set, too!!! :angry: :ROFLMAO: :angry:

John

If anything John, I think Sheila would no longer trust my judgement if she saw what we have in there now. She might just tell you do do the opposite of whatever I do :LOL:

gobo - cool room - and you think that's messy? I can see your floor. Therefore, you are not messy. You have a creative mind.
I just finished (last week) painting my kitchen & family room. Still need to install curtain rods/curtains, but I'm trying to decide if I want to stick with the sliding glass doors or put in french doors. Tomorrow (if I remember) I'll put in a photo of one of the rooms I've finished.

Wasabi! Your room is awesome!

Thanks.
It's messy compared to what it was like before school started.
I also did about a 20 min tidy up before I took the pictures.

Sorry, gobo. You are probably too young remember an old U.S. tV show called The Odd Couple. Felix was the neatnik and his roommate was the slob.

img_328607_0_0455baecef39496fa8d04a6def6bb7f3.gif
I saw that question coming. Gobo is still a young un.

mudbug said:
Sorry, gobo. You are probably too young remember an old U.S. tV show called The Odd Couple. Felix was the neatnik and his roommate was the slob.

:P
Of course
1988 I was born

Plus ... I'm Canadian.

So do I. :P
I don't wear them... but I have them.

Some people here might have stuff older than my parents ... or even grandparents.

My mom was 18 when she had me.

Change in my room now! :D

My house was networked last night.
I've got two computers in my room now.
W00tness.
Last night my house mate, my brother and I played Diablo 2.
:P

Back
Top Bottom