Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Has anyone seen or heard from Chef Maloney or Cheryl J?

Have not seen either of them for some time now

bet you guys thought i was dead. nope, just many medical problems.seizures seem to be cause of falling. then came all the meds. and their side effects. some were really awful. my son has had some problems, bells palsy. still not recovered. then they thought a blockage in artery. thank goodness it wasn't . my sister is in a really bad way and i think she is trying to die. so as you can see, i have been really involved. not much cooking going on here. have been doing lots of yard work. some sewing will be done next week. knitting to be finished by sept. have missed you all. will visit again when i have more cheerful things to talk about.

bet you guys thought i was dead. nope, just many medical problems.seizures seem to be cause of falling. then came all the meds. and their side effects. some were really awful. my son has had some problems, bells palsy. still not recovered. then they thought a blockage in artery. thank goodness it wasn't . my sister is in a really bad way and i think she is trying to die. so as you can see, i have been really involved. not much cooking going on here. have been doing lots of yard work. some sewing will be done next week. knitting to be finished by sept. have missed you all. will visit again when i have more cheerful things to talk about.

Thanks for letting us know, Babe. We miss you, too! Take care, lotsa hugs.

babe,

Thanks for the update, it is great to hear from you!

I hope you will be able to spend some time with us or should I say waste some time with us! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

B :flowers:

{{{{{{{{{{{{{Babe & Family}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Babe, I am so sorry to hear all of this but glad you checked in. I was just thinking about you today and going to ask if anyone had heard from you. You take good care of YOU and remember, you don't have to cook anything to hang around here....but it sounds like you have a lot on your "plate". :)

Babe it is such a happy day now that we have heard from you. Sounds like you certainly have had a plate full. I am so glad we have heard from you. Now this time stick around. You don't have to be cooking to be with friends. Like so many of us you do have other interests. I personally love to hear about your sewing projects. Mainly because I am envious. I can find the solution to mend something. But to start with a pattern and become creative? Not me. I know. I can read a Simplicity pattern, and even cut it out with the grain of the fabric. But to get that dang machine to sew straight, it has a mind of its own. So I gave my sewing machine to my son. He get more use out of it then I ever did.

Keep in touch. We certainly have missed you. :angel:

Hang in there Babe. Good to hear from you.

Kylie, I think with Chef Maloney there was a possible verbal "event" that caused him to desist participating in the group. Too bad, and I wish he would return as I appreciated his style of humor he brought along with his comments, ideas and recipes.

bet you guys thought i was dead. nope, just many medical problems.........will visit again when i have more cheerful things to talk about.

You know it's good to see you even when you have nothing but "issues" to mention. ;) Just knowing you're around makes it all good! Take care and stop in more often Babe!

Kylie, I think with Chef Maloney there was a possible verbal "event" that caused him to desist participating in the group. Too bad, and I wish he would return as I appreciated his style of humor he brought along with his comments, ideas and recipes.

Thanks for letting me know Whisk :)

That is a shame as he was a wonderful member :(

Hey there Babe! Thanks for the update. I'm just sorry things aren't better for you.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS!}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

So glad you checked in Babe! Been wondering how you were. We miss you! Please keep us posted on how things are going with you and your family. Best wishes :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom