Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IT is not an alignment device, but there are things aligned when it's used. Four things to be exact. And while they don't need to be perfectly aligned like say, a roll of quarters, they need to be reasonably close to being on top of each other.

Close enough for something to pass through.....

:LOL: Well I could have said something like, This is simple..... :rolleyes:
Sure, simple to me. :cool:

I'm going to hold off of giving any "real" clues and see if any night time users have a good guess. I'll get y'all in the ballpark shortly.
Awww heck, this will either get you in the ballpark or throw you totally off.

People who use this device are generally meticulous, like I said before trusted and........... know quite a bit about sewing :ohmy:

Shoot. Did I give too much of a hint?
No, it doesn't have anything to do with making parachutes.

It is used to unlock cargo holds on aircraft?? Naw!! The user must be trained, trusted and licensed....in a broad sense in the Aviation industry...civialian, and military and is a hand tool. Pretty much right.??????

Yep, that pretty much sums it up..... and I told Buck it wasn't used for making parachutes.

Not for packing chutes either...I think...but it does align four things...And the user must be trusted to get it right...or it could be fatal....I need a cup of coffee!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't say it wasn't used when packing parachutes, but that is really a broad scope, as it performs an exact function. That would have been like saying your item was used in farming, UB. Sure, but what does it do?
It does not align, but is used when other things are aligned.
And YT, kind of the opposite.

And you can find them on the internet if you know how to narrow down your search.....

No, those are called crash test dummies..... or what we referred to as students :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom