Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You said where is this?
Then you said it's in your home province... So now we are guess your home province to find out where it is.
I said Edmonton and you said no... So it must be in some other province if it's not in Edmonton.

goboenomo said:
You said where is this?
Then you said it's in your home province... So now we are guess your home province to find out where it is.
I said Edmonton and you said no... So it must be in some other province if it's not in Edmonton.

You make my head hurt.:) What are they teaching you in high school down there? :(
Last time I checked, Edmonton wasn't a province. :)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I made my own head hurt... by hitting it off the table for missing that!
I kept thinking Edmonton was Manitoba!!

Okay, so it's in Alberta then.

I would like to add I was up till 6 am playing video games with my friend.

Attachments

• duh_Garfield.jpg
    duh_Garfield.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 118
It's in alberta!

You didnt ask what it was!

It looks like its in a desert, but the only desert in Canada is in Osoyoos which is in BC.

goboenomo said:
It looks like its in a desert, but the only desert in Canada is in Osoyoos which is in BC.

I'm assuming your propensity for late night video gaming may be the reason you fell asleep in Canadian geography class.:)

I think I just found your yearbook photo......:)

Attachments

• 32001.jpg
    32001.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 188
Ken said:
I'm assuming your propensity for late night video gaming may be the reason you fell asleep in Canadian geography class.:)

I think I just found your yearbook photo......:)

What is geography class?
:P

The only thing we learned in that class was the provinces and territories, and capitals, and what types of soil are in the earth. Then we spent a few months making board games for the class.

Back to Ken's photo...its two pages back at the bottom. And since his hint seems to be a bit tough for people I'll add that it is near a famous Alberta museum.

Ken, this one is not flying. Care to give another hint...and maybe post the pic on a more recent page to kick start this thread?

i'd guess but i saw dad post it so i think i'll just sit back and watch the fun...and go beat some race thingy on the ps2 cuz no one else can do it. lol.:ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom