hi everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

subwaysandwich

Assistant Cook
I've recently started cooking but I want to really "elevate" my food somehow... So I usually cook this for my breakfast: unseasoned chicken breast, elbow macaroni, and an egg. I just eat it in my pot with soy sauce... Please don't judge me! haha. I really want to know how to "cook more profesionally" and possibly make the food I cook taste better. The only spices I have ever used in my life is basil, salt, pepper, and paprika..Thanks!!

I've recently started cooking but I want to really "elevate" my food somehow... So I usually cook this for my breakfast: unseasoned chicken breast, elbow macaroni, and an egg. I just eat it in my pot with soy sauce... Please don't judge me! haha. I really want to know how to "cook more profesionally" and possibly make the food I cook taste better. The only spices I have ever used in my life is basil, salt, pepper, and paprika. Thanks!!

First, welcome to DC. You are going to love it here. I hope you have a sense of humor. But don't worry. We don't laugh at anyone, just what is posted in the thread called "Today's Funny".

We don't judge here. And everyone is always happy to share their knowledge of cooking. :angel:

welcome.

elbow macaroni, soy sauce, egg, and "unseasoned" chicken in your pot for breakfast is an interesting description.

how is it cooked?

Thanks for the friendly greetings!

Well, I cut up the unseasoned chicken breasts into cubes, put elbow macaroni and the cut up chicken breasts into water, boil for 7 minutes because that's when the macaroni is al dente, crack in an egg, boil for 30 seconds, soy sauce in pot, and eat.... I admit that the chicken breast cubes are somewhat dry and this "dish" is rather tasteless... Help? Thanks!

Thanks for the friendly greetings!

Well, I cut up the unseasoned chicken breasts into cubes, put elbow macaroni and the cut up chicken breasts into water, boil for 7 minutes because that's when the macaroni is al dente, crack in an egg, boil for 30 seconds, soy sauce in pot, and eat.... I admit that the chicken breast cubes are somewhat dry and this "dish" is rather tasteless... Help? Thanks!
I feel quite faint at the thought of a breakfast like that. It takes me all my time to concentrate on a piece of toast first thing in the morning but I seem to be unusual on DC. Most of our friends on here enjoy hearty breakfasts.

Welcome to DC, by the way.

I feel quite faint at the thought of a breakfast like that. It takes me all my time to concentrate on a piece of toast first thing in the morning but I seem to be unusual on DC. Most of our friends on here enjoy hearty breakfasts.

Welcome to DC, by the way.

I am with you on breakfast. I think about my first meal somewhere around two in the afternoon. I can't even remember the last time I had breakfast. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom