Hello Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MustHavesKitchen

Assistant Cook
My name is Eric I am a former chef turned food blogger. The one thing that has really motivated me is that I feel people have stopped cooking at home. Of course we all like to eat out but the memories of my Grandma and Mom cooking in the kitchen are forever embedded in my brain. My goal is to get people back in their home kitchens by using my knowledge to help. We must keep those traditions and Grandma recipes alive and continue to pass those down from generation to generation.

Welcome from Texas. I think you'll find that the folks here already eat mostly home cooked food. It is, after all, a cooking forum. ;)

CD

Welcome to Discuss Cooking. Yeah, I think most of us here are on board about cooking our own food. We are all home cooks, but some of the members are also professional chefs or were professional chefs. We kinda like cooking. ;) If you have come here to celebrate home cooking, you will fit right in.

My name is Eric I am a former chef turned food blogger. The one thing that has really motivated me is that I feel people have stopped cooking at home. Of course we all like to eat out but the memories of my Grandma and Mom cooking in the kitchen are forever embedded in my brain. My goal is to get people back in their home kitchens by using my knowledge to help. We must keep those traditions and Grandma recipes alive and continue to pass those down from generation to generation.
Hi Eric,

Your mission to revive home cooking and preserve Grandma's recipes is inspiring! The memories you cherish in the kitchen echo the sentiment many share. I support your goal wholeheartedly.

Keep sharing your knowledge and passion—it's a beautiful way to bring people back to their kitchens. If you ever need ideas or support, feel free to reach out.

Best,
Raymond Terry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom