How often do you toss your microfiber cloth?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kenny1999

Senior Cook
I have a couple of microfiber cloth used to wipe and clean for different purposes that have been only used for a year or two and yes they have some stubborn stains but none of them is torn or worn but my dad tosses them all and argued with me that when there is stubborn stain or mark left on it then it should be tossed.............who is wrong?

We have a bunch of them here and there, in the kitchen, garage, bathroom, laundry room, in our vehicles….
We don’t toss them out, they just get lost in the shuffle, and we just replace them. They hardly wear out. Stain marks are good.

Last edited:
Most of mine don't have stains. I have some that I have had for about 20 years. I haven't tossed any out, but like roadfix, they get lost in the shuffle and I buy more. If I had some bad stains on any of mine, I would save those for the jobs that are more likely to stain them. Keep the nice looking ones for other stuff.

Most of mine don't have stains. I have some that I have had for about 20 years. I haven't tossed any out, but like roadfix, they get lost in the shuffle and I buy more. If I had some bad stains on any of mine, I would save those for the jobs that are more likely to stain them. Keep the nice looking ones for other stuff.

I do much like taxlady. I sort them from the laundry into those that stay in the house for house chores and those that go to the shop for DH to use. He will generally just add to the stains with his chores.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom