Ogre's In Trouble

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, Everyone!

I'm getting very anxious over all of this and so I am not a very good chat/forum mate at this time.

I'll keep you posted on how things go in the next week.

You could be a Miss Grumpypants right now and we'd all still love ya, PF. Hang in there. I'm sure most of us will think of you and Shrek often, and send up prayers if we're the praying kind. ((hugs)) to you and the big guy.

You could be a Miss Grumpypants right now and we'd all still love ya, PF. Hang in there. I'm sure most of us will think of you and Shrek often, and send up prayers if we're the praying kind. ((hugs)) to you and the big guy.
Yes. More hugs and positive thoughts for you and Shrek. Take care of yourself. We'll be here ❤️

Port is in, chemo and radiation sessions set up to begin next Monday. Shrek is on week three of an antidepressant and he is eating much better, more active. I just knew it was depression causing his inactivity and not eating. I'm getting better, not as brittle and reactive.

That sounds like a much better day today, PF. Shrek sure is lucky to have a loving AND knowledgeable wife looking after him. He has no choice but to get better. (((hugs))) to you both.

We have a plan, I know what is happening next...yes, making me feel much better. And getting the Ogre to eat was top on my list!

Now to help two grieving kitties, it's getting difficult to walk around with one on each hip. Django has decided my lap is his. Shrek moved a patio chair out by Smudge's place in the garden, he sat out there for an hour.

We have a plan, I know what is happening next...yes, making me feel much better. And getting the Ogre to eat was top on my list!

Now to help two grieving kitties, it's getting difficult to walk around with one on each hip. Django has decided my lap is his. Shrek moved a patio chair out by Smudge's place in the garden, he sat out there for an hour.

PF,

Glad to hear that a plan and routine are starting to emerge!

I wish there was something that we could do to help.

You and your little family are in my thoughts and prayers.

B :flowers:

1st Chemo done, so far so good. 1st Radiation done, still so far so good. No nausea, hair still in place and eating well. Tomorrow, Mom and Dad step in as backup. Breathing space...........

PF, I just found this thread. I had seen bits about Shrek's health in other threads but I just read through this and I am deeply sorry. You are both in my thoughts and prayers and I send you big hugs.

You can only do as good as you can do, PF. It sounds like so far-so good. I'll keep sending up prayers that things go smoothly. (((hugs))) to you guys.

Back
Top Bottom