Panama trip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
The first pix of our trip to Panama. These are at 630am at high tide. I'll post more as I go along. I hope! We have to find the cord to plug in the camera. These were done with my webcam.

img_1121896_0_8d0d6f0a3ad9134824590f09e8219c5e.jpg

img_1121896_1_3d8bca585aaae47036e0121fe07b3fa1.jpg

img_1121896_2_01379e1c51bf79fe225653b57ad1f2fa.jpg

You LEFT WITHOUT ALL OF US ON DC?:neutral:
I just can't believe it!
WHAT were you thinking?:LOL:

I'm bringing you along the only way I know blissful. ;) I'm going to try and post more photos tonight. Its just so beautiful here and we're having such a good time. The resort is brand spanking new and they obviously are trying to take very good care of it.

Food is lovely so far. I had some fresh tuna last night and lunch today was grilled sea bass with a red pepper sauce on the side. THAT was amazing. Tonight is the welcome dinner at Tierra del Fuego which is a steak house. I'll take pix of the food if I remember!

I'm bringing you along the only way I know blissful. ;) I'm going to try and post more photos tonight. Its just so beautiful here and we're having such a good time. The resort is brand spanking new and they obviously are trying to take very good care of it.

Food is lovely so far. I had some fresh tuna last night and lunch today was grilled sea bass with a red pepper sauce on the side. THAT was amazing. Tonight is the welcome dinner at Tierra del Fuego which is a steak house. I'll take pix of the food if I remember!

You know that moment when they bring the food to your table, and you poise your fork over it, your mouth is watering, you are hungry and you just can't wait to put some in your mouth? Well, WAIT, take a picture first, yes WAIT!!! Then, once it is cold, you have pictures in your camera, you can eat.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: (torture)

Oh my. Lovely. Sigh.

I'd wish you a good time again, Alix, but there appears to be no need!

PrincessFiona60 said:
Alix needs to be reminded every day that while she is in Paradise, I'm still wearing wool socks.:angel:

Panama is famous for their hats, wonder if they have wool socks? Maybe they're interchangeable.

i hope you made ken wear spandex and a cut up sweatshirt a la van halen.

paa-na-maa! paa-na-mah-ha!

have fun and be safe. and EAT!

Last edited:
Oh, now I am REALLY ticked I wasn't able to fit into your suitcase :mad:.

Seriously, I am happy to live through your pictures. So keep them coming and above all, have a wonderful time!

(I may be going on a trip soon myself but at the moment have to keep it a secret! No, not Panama...) :rolleyes:

Oh, now I am REALLY ticked I wasn't able to fit into your suitcase :mad:.

Seriously, I am happy to live through your pictures. So keep them coming and above all, have a wonderful time!

(I may be going on a trip soon myself but at the moment have to keep it a secret! No, not Panama...) :rolleyes:
South Carolina? South Carolina? :flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

Back
Top Bottom