Prayers again please...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dove

DC Grandma
My DIL's mother was taken by 911 the day before Thanksgiving to the hospital with 104* fever. she is a Diabetic and has been on Dialysis for a month...has Congestive Heart Failure. Her kidneys have been shuting down for a long time now. She was taken back to ICU this morning. It doesn't look good for her.

Keep all of us in your Prayers.
Marge

I add her to my prayer list Dove. Wishing her some rest and ease of pain..My thoughts and prayers for all of you as well.
hugs,
kadesma

img_196755_0_328a77c33f5efa97c7355ecdcaf6b299.jpg

Marge

Whenever I have been saying a prayer for your family, it has been asked for Dove. Don't you think our Father knows who I mean? Just to be sure I will mention name Marge this time ,but first I want to thank him for the past prayer he answered for you and your dh. Always be sure to thank him as well as ask for attention in a matter. I am praying all will go well. Hoping she will not have to suffer and that he will provide strength in this matter. So sorry to have this happen near holiday.

Of course Barbara and I will say a prayer Marge, May You all be blessed in this time of need ! Love Barbara and James

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom