Redirected to last post

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it doesn't happen all the time..... just here and there.
maybe I just need to go to bed.

KE asked a very good question. If Y'all want things fixed, It would help a lot if you all put your sholder behind it and helped with some info. The same webcode "may" act different;y with defferent browsers.If you could add what browser you are using and the version (found by clicking help and about on your browser's title bar). It might help. None of this is official, but, I have been doing this for lots fo years and it is the kind of thing that would help me if I were to be fixing it.

If I am out of place, would one of the mods please delete my post.

Thank You

AC

IE 7.0.5730.13 - 128 bit - I don't have the problem.

Not out of line at all Adillo.

Another tool that everyone can use is the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of all our pages. This will let you fill out a form that will be seen by our tech expert who will be able to research the problem.

And yes Kitchenelf, I was wondering if all those who have this problem are using IE and not Firefox ;)

I use IE7 on both my office pc and my laptop. My laptop is the problematic one, the office pc works fine. So that would eliminate any user preference.

What I have noticed too, is that it appears to open to the first new post, but quickly scrolls to the last post. You gotta be paying attention to see this. It always opens on the correct page, too. As in; the last post is on page 3, but the first new post is on page 2.

My browser is an MSN browser.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 189
KE asked a very good question. If Y'all want things fixed, It would help a lot if you all put your sholder behind it and helped with some info. The same webcode "may" act different;y with defferent browsers.If you could add what browser you are using and the version (found by clicking help and about on your browser's title bar). It might help. None of this is official, but, I have been doing this for lots fo years and it is the kind of thing that would help me if I were to be fixing it.

If I am out of place, would one of the mods please delete my post.

Thank You

AC

IE 7.0.5730.13 - 128 bit - I don't have the problem.

I'm using the same browser on the same computer as before the upgrade and I am experiencing this problem now. I don't think the browser is the problem.

Not really tying to say the browser is the problem. I am just trying to unearth more info to help resolve the problem.

I have been doing this for a long time, I can't tell you how many folks call me and tell me "I got some kind of an error message". It helps as much to knwo what it is not as to know what it is.

AC

Not really tying to say the browser is the problem. I am just trying to unearth more info to help resolve the problem.

I have been doing this for a long time, I can't tell you how many folks call me and tell me "I got some kind of an error message". It helps as much to knwo what it is not as to know what it is.

AC

No question. Adequate information makes the solution easier.

My problem seems to have disappeared But I still can't get my print in color anymore - about 3 weeks.

Whatever happened, or whatever anyone did......
THANK YOU!

There is a row of icons below each member's number of posts at the left side of each post they make. the second icon, a set of scales, is where you click to give karma (add to reputation).

I noticed that it isn't doing it on all of them??:huh:
It's just weird. Just annoying, but, not enough to keep me away, sorry!!:LOL:

I noticed that it isn't doing it on all of them??:huh:
It's just weird. Just annoying, but, not enough to keep me away, sorry!!:LOL:

Same here. I thought maybe they had fixed it, but then it scrolled to the bottom of the page again rather than the first new post, like it's been doing. Intermittant problems are the hardest to track down :(

There is a row of icons below each member's number of posts at the left side of each post they make. the second icon, a set of scales, is where you click to give karma (add to reputation).

Thanks Andy M... did not think to look there!

Back
Top Bottom