Screen names and Avatars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LT72884:

Lambada Tango July 28 1984

my friends names are

CB61086
AB10784
CF82381

We came up with these for all the HALO tournaments we had to go to.

Ouch, ouwee, ouch! So sorry! I'd be tempted too! Not crippled yet, but I bet I'd wind up that way.

See, pacanis, there are other dinos out there beside me. We may be fading fast, but don't under-estimate us quite yet.

The older I get the more I become myself!

I said the ones "we" used to make out of metal skates...... I wasn't calling you a dino anymore than myself.

At the time of this writing, my avatar is a photograph of myself. My SO and I enjoy country dancing (two step, waltz, cha cha), hence the hat, but I am a fan of all kinds of music.

My last name begins with the letter Z. In high school I used to be known as Z-Man (my nick on some other sites), which was later just shortened to "Z" or "The Z".

I enjoy changing my avatar from time to time, so who knows what it will be by the time some might read this. It might not make any sense at all. :cool:

Ahh, and I pictured you as a hot shot fighter jet pilot with a crush on Kelly McGillis....oh, no that's Tom Cruise. :-p Silly me!

Mine is my first two initials, which is what I get called alot, and my last name which has a millian pronounciations! My avatar is 'cause I love my country.
:rolleyes:

Oops, Maverick, did I just let a pet name slip?

Well, does it count that I always wanted to be a fighter pilot??;)

Unfortunately I was too tall and had bad eyes. I was Maverick in high school cause I refused to join any 'clique' and started an open group where anyone was welcome.
I forgot to mention in my original post, my avatar is a pic of me and DW taken in June of 1996 at my friends wedding. I was best man and almost passed out standing next to him at the altar cause it was very very hot that day and the church had no AC!

Here's another thread for the names we've given ourselves.
I think its great to be able to do that, as some of the names our loving parents gave us....well.....all I can say is, "what were they thinking?"

My avatar is of Hobbes because Calvin and Hobbes is one of my favorite cartoons and the creator use to live near me. I also adore cats.

Deelady.....well most of my life I have often used the nick name of Dee because for some reason countless amounts of people just have a problem with pronouncing Deanna....:ermm: never could figure that out!

and the lady.....well I'm not a man!! :ROFLMAO::LOL:

And as I'm sure you guys have guessed my avatar is my daughter and I :)

Since my avatar has changed since I last posted here (it used to be one of my cats), I guess I should give an update. :) My avatar is a picture of our Granddaughter Hannah, when she was 5 years old.

:)Barbara

The avitar is the 20 pound cat. Licking chops in a food forum seemed appropriate.

UPDATE:

The cat in my avatar now weighs between 21 and 22 pounds.

Whats funny is he seems less fat and solider than when he was 20 pounds.

I sorta want to change my avatar after these 3-4 years but don't know what I should go with ...........any ideas esp. from those of you who kinda know me..........or what sites you should go to......I'm sorta in a wardrobe change mood now........I hope that this doesn't constitute hijacking a thread as there might be other people who don't know how to go about it either.........otherwise pm me.....:)

My name is self explanatory -- I'm a leo and a lady. My avatar is my beloved chrome Kitchenaid Model G mixer from about 1936.

I sorta want to change my avatar after these 3-4 years but don't know what I should go with ...........any ideas esp. from those of you who kinda know me..........or what sites you should go to......I'm sorta in a wardrobe change mood now........I hope that this doesn't constitute hijacking a thread as there might be other people who don't know how to go about it either.........otherwise pm me.....:)
Here's one for you!
Just kidding, but I actually have used this one at another site!

:)Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom