TennTucky Blackberry Cobbler - TNT from Southern Living magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
It's probably a little late for berry season in the U.S., but there's always frozen ones.

Here's a recipe for a cobbler that is sooooo delicious that it has become my "go to" recipe for blackberry cobbler, especially since our blackberry vines seem to be over-achievers.

I don't make any changes to the recipe other than adding more blackberries and topping the crust generously with sanding sugar before I put the cobbler in to bake.

The recipe is from the July 2012 issue of Southern Living magazine. I've been a subscriber for many years and have tried countless recipes from the publication. Everything I've made has been a winner, many becoming family favorites.

Check out this link for TennTucky Blackberry Cobbler.

Katie, it's the height of blackberry season here in the NW part of the USA. So your recipe is timely! I'm going to go have a look see right now. Thanks for posting!

Sent from my iPhone using Discuss Cooking

I'll bet Somebunny can attest to the fantastic flavor of Western Washington's wild blackberry patches. Around our Sammamish home, they could cover up to an acre and, even though picking them was a hazard, their flavor was untouchable and you can't beat free!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom