Trivia 9/4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Trivia 9/4
DID YOU KNOW .
A single car has about 30,000 parts. About 80% of a car is recyclable.

1. At the 1969 Academy Awards, Barbra Streisand won an Oscar for Best Actress for her work in what film ?
2. Who am I ??
A proud five-time winner of the Buckeye Newshawk Award, I am a reporter for a small fictional radio station in Cincinnati, Ohio. I am always dressed to kill with my prominent bow tie.
3. Who was the first European to discover the Philippines?
4. Which of these countries in the European Union did not adopt the Euro as its currency when it was introduced?
a. - Italy
b. - France
c. - Britain
d. - Germany
5. What is the name of the family which was a major power in Florence, Italy, from the 13th to the 17th centuries?
6. In the Hebrew, Christian and Muslim scriptures, what is the principal function of the Archangel Gabriel?
7. Who is known as the Queen of Crime?
8. The Milky Way, Snickers, and 3 Musketeers chocolate bars are all products manufactured by which Company ?

TRUTH OR CRAP ??
A Grackle is a Blackbird.
1. "Funny girl"
2. I am Les Nessman, and the "Turkey Drop" was my idea, unfortunately ...
3. Ferdinand Magellan
4. - c
5. Medici
6. Messenger
7. Dame Agatha Christie
8. Mars

TRUTH !!
A grackle is a lanky blackbird with long legs and a long tail. It is common in the Eastern United States. They commonly fly in flocks, nest in communities, and feed together on the ground. They are omnivorous. They lay
4-5 pale blue eggs which only the females incubate. They are nidicolous, remaining in the nest up to three weeks.

Back
Top Bottom