Wednesday October 18, '23 Time to eat!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blissful

Master Chef
I broke up 100 garlic bulbs while mr bliss made the garden ready for planting. While we were doing that we baked some red potatoes, sliced like french fries, baked until browning, served with ketchup. Meal sized salads with caesar dressing, crustless pumpkin pie for dessert.

Tonight we had fried rice with pork, eggs, tofu strings, and vegis - and, of course, rice. it was my usual brown basmati rice. That was quite good and quite messy to cook. It wasn't very photogenic and I had just spilled a glass of wine (didn't break the glass, thank goodness), so I didn't bother with any pix. Yes, that did end up being a lot of protein in that dish. It was really quite tasty, especially after adding a bit more tamari and a wee bit of sesame oil.

I'm making Thai Chicken with Basil...and a pot of Jasmine rice. Just picked a bowlful of basil from my garden.
IMG_7710.jpg

I decided to make American goulash last night and I'm eating leftovers tonight. I got brave again and put a couple of olives and mushrooms in the goulash and so far it isn't bad. But maybe I over spiced it. I like adding lots of basil to Italian dishes and this time I was just shaking it in there, only to realize that the basil was on the counter and the dill weed was what I was shaking into the goulash. I like dill weed but not that much.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom