What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chopper said:
That looks so good! I have made the crust with brownie batter, but never thought to put brownies on top like that! Nice!

I was thinking about how I would do a brownie cheesecake, and thought having little brownies on top would not only look cool but everyone would instantly know that it was a brownie cheesecake!

bakechef said:
I was thinking about how I would do a brownie cheesecake, and thought having little brownies on top would not only look cool but everyone would instantly know that it was a brownie cheesecake!

Brilliant!!! I really love the whole idea! Can't wait to do this myself. Thanks again for the idea!

I don't bake like I used to, but today I made a batch of chocolate chip cookies. These have vanilla pudding in the batter so it makes them come out like half cookie half chocolate chip muffin.

image-1838013990.jpg

Deb and T, your baking efforts look fabulous!

T, I would love a slice of that pie :yum: for morning tea would be good ;)

baking for thanksgiving begins. cooking chocolate cake, the base for chocolate, coconut, balls. tomorrow, yeast rolls. then mix up sweet potato casserole. green salad with three kinds of lettuce, cranberry and berry dried. purple onion, mushrooms. tomatoes. maybe some oatmeal cookies. can't do everything ahead but do as much as i can. taking this food to my granddaughter's house.

Good for you Babe. Baking for the family brings such joy to my heart. I hope it does the same for you. I will start baking my goodies tomorrow to take for Thanksgiving. :)

I'm making cake pops, so I just took a chocolate cake out of the oven. I will also be baking bread later today for Thanksgiving dinner. Looks like I need to make something with the black bananas too, or freeze them.....

Andy M. said:
Last minute addition of a pumpkin pie because SO said she had been looking forward to one.

So she really does like some part of the Thanksgiving feast!

baking for thanksgiving begins. cooking chocolate cake, the base for chocolate, coconut, balls. tomorrow, yeast rolls. then mix up sweet potato casserole. green salad with three kinds of lettuce, cranberry and berry dried. purple onion, mushrooms. tomatoes. maybe some oatmeal cookies. can't do everything ahead but do as much as i can. taking this food to my granddaughter's house.

Sounds like you are feeling much better. Have a nice holiday Babe. We all love you and care. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom